wm

WHO IS THE GOOD ACTRESS IN SOUTH INDIA

Monday, December 8, 2008

SHRIYA INTEVIEW



* HI SHRIYA, HOW R U ?
Hi i'm fine

* HOW WOUID U DESCRIBE THE REAL SHRIYA ?
Simple, I'm still discovering my self.

* DO U LOVE UR FREEDOM ?
Of course, it's awesome to be single. You can party , you can flirt and i've so much fun.

* HOW WILL U DECRIBE YOUR IDLE MAN ?
I like guys who have made it on their own and are completely passionate about what they do in life. If anyone tells me about the huge business empire that they have inherited from their dad, that's turn off.

* WHAT KIND OF FOODS DO U LIKE ?
I love whtever my mon, and i like vey much Hyderabadi Biryani.

* DO U LIKE SOUTHINDIAN MEN ?
Why not ? It doesn't matter as long as they can taik.

* WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS IN FILM INDUSTRY ?
I have lot of freinds. I generally hang out with Trisha and in mumbai. I party with Reema. The best part of our friendship is that we don't discuss work and we respect each other.

* WHT ARE YOUR RELIGIOUS VIEW ?
I am god fearing person, but i don't go frequently to temple and churches.

* WHT IS YOUR FUTURE PROJECTS ?
Mallanna in telugu, one movie in tamil, anad one movie in Hollywood.


No comments: